Sunday 26 September 2010

Day 6 & 7

Day 06- Favourite superhero and why

I don't really know much about superheroes like superman or batman.. So I'm gonna say bananaman purely because it was on telly when I was younger and I like to eat bananas.


Day 07- A picture of something/someone that has the bigggest impact on you
Marc Bolan. I have had a fascination with this man since I was about 10 years old and I saw him perfoming with T.Rex on topt2. I loved the way he looked, the faces he pulled, the noises he made, the make up he wore. The songs he sang were cheerful, bizarre and wonderful. I have every book, dvd and cd by or about him. I know almost everything about him. I just think he was amazing. I wish I was born in the 60s and could have seen him live. I've seen the t.rextasy tribute band 3 times. Marc was a beautiful man, but very arrogant, he knew he was idolised and lapped it up. I just think he's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment