Monday 27 September 2010

Lies

When I was in my early teens I lied a lot. I'd left school aged 13, had 1 friend and spent a lot of time on message boards online. To entertain myself, and maybe to create a different world I starting making things up. Some were petty, some were pretty awful. I now feel so terribly guilty and ashamed about these lies. I made online friends in America and they all believed these lies I was saying and being so kind...and it all got out of hand and I couldn't admit it was all a lie so things kept going and spiralling.

So ridiculous. To lie about such a thing is disgusting. I'm not going to say what I lied about and I never will, I am too ashamed of myself.

I don't really know what my reasons behind these lies were other than bored, wanting attention and an over active imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment