Thursday 25 November 2010

Christmas is coming....

It's one month today until Christmas eve!! Goodness me.. this year has gone so quickly! And, it's started to snow here in Norwich!! It looks so pretty when it falls and it's eerily silent. Then to dogs go rushing out in the garden and make a mess!!

Today I was excited to see a parcel from "Shellie's Crafty Corner"! I opened it quickly to see my little reindeer had arrived! He was wrapped up nicely in brown tissue paper and arrived safe and sound! I showed my Mum and she thought it was great, couldn't believe someone had hand made it themselves! I told her my friend Shellie made it, one of my little internet buddies - I'm so thankful for the internet and the friendships I have on there, I'd be incredibly lonely if I didn't have the net!

Here's a pic of the gorgeous little Rudolf! He's very well made, Shellie has only being doing crochet for about a month or so and is so good at it! Check out her folksy shop here All her Christmas items are only £4.99! So cheap!

So thanks so much Shellie for my lovely reindeer, he's sitting pride of place on our kitchen windowsill at the moment!

Check out Shellie's blog here

1 comment:

  1. Awwww thank you so much, I am glad you like him, I was so chuffed when you ordered him as you were my first customer in my new Folksy shop. I second what you say about friends on the internet, I would be a total recluse without it!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete