Wednesday 27 October 2010

Autum is officially here..

It's official. It's Autum. Actually, it's very nearly Winter! The weather has suddenly turned very chilly, wet and windy! I have to admit I don't HATE this weather, I prefer A/W fashion and love sunggly jumpers and leggins!
Also, this weather gives me the perfect excuse to wear my new military/biker boots 24/7! I LOVE THEM. They were £22 of eBay, brand new! They stink of rubber atm though so I'm gonna have to put them near an open window to "air them out" I think. But they are so comfy and sturdy, perfect for winter!

This past weekend was pretty bad for me - depression wise. I won't go into details but I really was not well and still not feeling great but I've got to pull myself together as I have a lot of soaps to make!

Last night I went round my boyfriend's and he made us chinese food for tea! We went to Asda first to get the ingredients.. he bought me a pumpkin and a carving kit so I could do that whilst he cooked! He made us crispy chili beef, chicken chow mein, chicken curry and egg fried rice! Bloody lovely! He's quite the chef!

After that big meal I felt quite sleepy so I had a little nap. I always get sleepy after a big meal.. so do my doggies! We then watched the Cheryl Cole interview with Piers Morgan - I really like Cheryl, I think she's a genuine, down to earth girl. She is so bloody pretty it makes me sick - lol I have to say I really like her music as well!

I left my fellas at like midnight and ate chocolate buttons whilst browsing the net till about 2 or 3am.. I read a bit of True Blood then fell asleep till half past 3 in the afternoon today.. HOW BAD IS THAT! Christ. I really need to sort my body clock out...but I just have no discipline..

I'm currently sat in my soap room surrounded by what some might say as mess.. I like to call it organised chaos! I've had orders every day this week so have lots to do!

Later today I'm planning on popping round my friend's to delivery her soapies. Her son gave me some Convers trainers that were too small for him, so in exchange I said I'd make him 3 star bar soaps.

Tomorrow me and my friend are going late night shopping, which I'm actually excited about! I do really enjoy clothes shopping, but hate the crowds. If only I could be rich and famous and make Primark shut to the public and I could shop in peace and quite- how good would that be!

I've got my cupcake cross stitch I need to finish but I've had a bit of a disaster with it! I've somehow run out of pink thread.. Either there wasn't enough in the kit, or I've made a mistake somewhere :S So I'm kind of stuck. I'll look through my bag of threads later and see if I've got one the same colour!
I started my little robot book mark the other day, I reckon I'll finish that soon as it's pretty simple. I love doing cross stitch, it's really relaxing.

I've got quite a wish list building I've realised... When I get my monies I want to get some items from ELF. For those who don't know what ELF is, it stands for EYES LIPS and FACE. It's a brilliant website that sells make up and accessories for £1.50 each!!! AMAZING. I've watched lots of reviews of their products on youtube and they all seem pretty good so I'm gonna get a few things I think.
I also want to get some MUA products from superdrug tomorrow... Everything is £1! You can't go wrong with that can you!
Ohh and I really want to get some mint green nail polish... Like lovely pale green, and some nude colours too. They seem very "in" right now!

Enough rambling for one day I think! x

3 comments:

  1. Are we going to see a picture of the pumpkin?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about organized chaos lol!

    A good mint green I'd reccomend is from Barry M -it's called Mint Green and it's lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh thanks Ellie! I'll keep an eye out for that tomorrow when I go in Superdrug! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete