Wednesday 27 October 2010

Dolly Bow Bow jewellery + a pumpkin!

I ordered a little treat for myself (Yes, another one!) Last week from the Dolly Bow Bow website

I'd heard about Dolly Bow Bow through youtube, I'm subscribed to Kate's channel (the owner of dollybowbow) so took at look at her site. There are lots of cute items and I'm a sucker for anything handmade and kitsch so opted for the "Pretty Little Letter Necklace" which is £5.99 with free postage.

It arrived today wrapped in pink tissue paper and in a pretty pink organza bag with a business card attached. 10/10 for packaging! I think wrapping the items in up tissue paper is a really sweet touch. Inside the organza bag was my little necklace and Kate had also added some really adorable halloween confetti! So cute!!

I got a new phone recently and I'm not keen on the camera, so sorry for the poor quality.

This what it looks like on..

I'm really pleased with it, I think it's really dainty and cute. The only thing I would say is that the quality isn't as good as the "Made By Me With Love" jewellery I got the other day. But for £6 I can't really complain!


Here's a picture of the pumpkin I carved last night whilst the boyfriend made my tea last night... It's not great but it's okay!



1 comment:

  1. I love that pumpkin, it looks kind of cute and scary xxx

    ReplyDelete