Sunday 31 October 2010

Sewing, Reality TV & Cheap cosmetics

First of all, Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you had fun whatever you got up to! We didn't get any trick or treaters even though I bought some sweeties in preparation! Oh well, more sweeties for me!

I spent yesterday making soaps (for a change!) and watching good old Saturday night TV! I'm really into Strictly Come Dancing this year and think Scott, Matt and Kara are amazing! Tina got the boot this week which I was furious about as she was really good but Gavin is bloody crap... I needn't mention how bad Ann is but she's just there for comedy value.
I then watched the X Factor. No one really stood out apart from Cher who was amazing! I didn't really like her before as she always rapped but this week she stole the show! Matt wasn't up to his usual amazing standard bless him. I am gutted Bel Amie went as I absolutely HATE Katie...!!

I've been busy doing cross stitch whilst watching telly. I've got two little kits from the cute store Penelope Teapot on folksy. Click HERE to check out the cute sets available.

I got this adorable cupcake set for £5. When I saw it I had to get it, cupcake + cross stich = two of my favourite things! I also bought my friend one of these kits for her birthday.


I'm currently doing this one at the moment, I've done the robot and just have the wording to do. I needed a book mark and thought this would be fun to make and practical! This was £5. In each kit you get the require thread, a piece of material, a needle and guide. Not bad for £5! I've just ordered a really sweet dinosaur kit, I can't wait to get started on that!

I'm fighting off a cold at the moment, my voice is really croaky and I feel a bit rubbish :(

I'm off to see my councellor Linda on Tuesday which I'm looking forward to. She actually ordered some of my soaps the last time I went so I hope she likes them :)

I've just ordered a few things from ELF - eyeslipsface.co.uk which I'm excited about receiving! I got 2 nail polishes and a tined moisturiser. They were only £1.50 each - BARGAIN!

My little online friend Shellie is kindly going to send me her crochet DVD for me to take a look at and hopefully I'll be able to pick it up and give crochet another go. She has done really well and picked the stitches up really quickly! I love to try new hobbies and be creative :)

Oh oh, lastly, I uploaded a few new videos to youtube, have a look at them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment