Friday 8 October 2010

Emotionally drained!

I don't know how, but last night I feel asleep at 7pm and didn't wake up till 11am today. Crikey, that is a lot of sleep. My body felt terrible, it shouldn't go without food for so long!

I've just had some peanut butter on toast and a smoothie for breakfast. I don't usually get up until at least 2pm so I'm up quite early for me!

On Weds I went to see a private Therapist called Linda. I won't go into too much detail, but this woman is amazing. She is psychic I'm sure of it. I was telling her about two girls who bullied me at school and she stuff about them I hadn't mentioned or hinted at. Like the fact one of the girls parents split up when she was young, and how she now lives in Canada? How could she know that? She also knew other bits and pieces about me that I hadn't mentioned. I'm usually really sceptical about this sort of thing, but it blew me away.
Then yesterday I saw a councellor called Jane who works with the Shaw Trust in helping people get back into work etc. I had to tell her all about my past and she asked lots of questions. I didn't warm to her quite so much as I did Linda though. She said something that upset me a bit.. She asked me about self harming and she then said "well I suppose you not eating some days is like self harm isn't it..?!" I was like "Well, no. I'm not conciously starving my body on purpose to cause pain or anything. I simply do no eat a meal sometimes because I am too anxious about being sick" I was a bit taken aback by it.

She's given me a diary which I need to write down my daily routine in. Basically.. sleeping 3/4 of the day then! Linda and Jane both said the first thing they are going to tackle is having a sensible routine of getting up in the morning, going to bed at a sensible time. And also eating 3 meals a day.

My parents took me to sainsburys so I could buy all the food I liked as whenever they go to sainsburys they buy food I don't fancy.

Oscar is currently snugged up on my pillow next to me. I do love him. I'm sure he loves me. He always greets me with a waggy tails and little grunts when I come in the house. If I get up to go for a wee at night he comes and sees me. He seems to like to lay with me when I watch telly too.
That's Oscar closest to you.. Alfie is behind. They like to stand on the back of the setee and look out the window for cats! They are my babies!

Yesterday I went to Taverham Garden centre with my boyfriend and got very excited by the craft shop! I saw so many things I could use for soap making and Christmas gift sets! He was very kind and bought me some things - I'll talk about this in my soap blog later!

What else?... Oh tonight I'm going to see the England under 21 team play at the norwich football ground. My family are big footie fans and this will be the first match i've been to for about 5 years. It's going to be extremely loud, crowded and busy - great :/ but it's a challenge I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment