Saturday 23 October 2010

"Made By Me With Love" jewellery

I received a lovely little package in the post today from a company called "Mady By Me With Love" I ordered a Lucky Dip bag which was ony £5 with free postage. I placed my order on Monday evening and it's now Saturday so I didn't have to wait long to get my goodies!

You can pick either a £10 or £5 Lucky Dip bag and I went for the £5 one as I'm on a budget and I wanted to see what MBMWL items were like. I'd heard about MBMWL from Jess as she done a video review of her Lucky Dip bag on youtube.

The packaged arrived in a really cute pink delivery bag and I'm easily pleased so I thought that was really cool! The actual items came in a pink and white candy striped paper bag with a label at the top saying "Lucky Dip Bag- for oodles of cuteness"! I somehow managed to loose this as soon as I opened the bag, I think my Mum picked it up an threw it away!


I got two little black boxes in the paper bag. Usually when you order handmade jewellery offline it comes to you in a clear ziplock bag or something similar so it's nice to get them in sturdy boxes for a change!

In the first box were these cuties! There is a pink bow ring which is gorgeous, a lovely pair of floral matieral round stud earrings and the most adorable necklace ever - it has a ice cream sundae charm on!
The earrings are around 1" in diametre so a nice size and are made from a really pretty floral material. I really like these and can't wait to wear them!
This necklace is SO me!! I would DEFINITELY buy this if I saw it in a shop. I love anything cute/foodie related and this is just adorable. It's on a gold chain which isn't too long and the charm is quite heavy which shows it's good quality.

Please excuse my awful chipped nail varnish! This bow ring is lovely, it's a pretty pale pink colou. I'm not sure what it's made from but it's not plastic.

In the 2nd box I got these and also a cute raffle ticket which says "wish" on which I thought was a really nice touch.
This ring is so precious. It's a tiny cup and sauce with little flowers on!
It's so unusual and pretty. I think I've seen similar rings in places like TopShop for a lot more money so this is an absolute bargain, I really love it!
This is the final item I got, a pretty beaded bracelet with blue bow and gold heart charm. Unfortunately it's a bit big for me as my wrists are tiny, but I'm thinking I could wear it as an anklet in summer?
Everything had a litle material tag on saying "Made By Me With Love.com" which looks really professional.

I got 5 items for £5!! Such a bargain! I am so pleased with everything I got in my Lucky Dip bag and think I may get the £10 one later! I think these would be great as presents, the price is unbeatable and they are all handmade which is fantastic.

Take a look at the website here

I'm going to do a video review of everything later for youtube :)

2 comments: