Sunday 24 October 2010

My Christmas List

Okay, okay..so Halloween hasn't even passed yet and I'm writing my Christmas List!! I'm sorry to all you Scrooges out there but I LOVE Christmas time and have already been thinking about what pressies I'd like Santa to bring me this year...


1. The NAKED Urban Decay pallette - seen this all over youtube, it looks great, it's got all the nice nudey colours with splashes of glam.
2. The Inbetweeners box set - I bloody love The Inbetweeners and so does everyone else it seems! I thought the 3rd series was the best yet and am so excited to hear they're making a film!
3. Shooting Stars on DVD - just the series with Angelos in please. I think he is fantastic and I've always loved Vic and Bob's surreal sense of humour!
4. Stuff from Primarni (Primark) I know this might sound cheap to some people, but I'd seriously love a bag full of Primark goodies.. leggins, hair accessories, jewellery, cardis, undies!
5. Robbie Williams Greatest Hits CD - I am a BIG Robbie fan and would love a CD with all the songs I love in one place. Plus, he's fit.
6. Take That's album - not sure if it'll be out by then.. I think it will be... I'm interested to see if Robbie is going to steal the limelight throughout this album. I so hope he doesn't as I adore Take That and honestly think they shouldn't have allowed him to re join...
7. Katy Perry's album - I've really liked all the singles she's released from this album
8. A charm for my Links of London bracelet - I got this bracelet for my 21st and have 4 charms on it atm
9. True Blood box set - I am a massive True Blood fan! I naughtily downloaded series 1, 2 and 3 but would like them on dvd so I can see Bill and Eric's beautiful faces on a large screen rather then my little netbook!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel - I'm an Christmas fanatic! And an Inbetweeners addict ;)

    Great new blog layout, BTW xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want the true blood box sets!! ive not even seen series 3 yet! :( my laptop takes too long to load them!

    ReplyDelete