Tuesday 5 October 2010

Shopping trips,dog walking and feeling good.

Last Sunday I went in the city with my lovely friend Jasmine. It was the first time I'd been shopping for a few months and I was feeling very anxious about it beforehand. But I got dressed, washed my hair, put on a decent outfit and made myself up so I was good to go.

I picked Jasmine up at around midday and we shopped till we dropped at half 3! We walked all over the city...I bought loads, I had £110 from soap money and as I hadn't gone shopping for a while I thought I'd treat myself. I got some really nice stuff from good old Primark! Loads of bargains at my other favourite shop - Poundland.
I also got 3 True Blood books which I'm very excited about. I got the 3rd one, then an omnibus one which had the 4th, 5th and 6th all in one and then I got 7th one for free! I absolutely love the True Blood tv series and am thoroughly enjoying reading the Sookie Stackhouse novels.
I had about 3 massive, heavy bags which were pissing me off to carry about everywhere.. That's the one part of shopping I hate- carry the bloody bags! I was also wearing these tight boots which were hurting my feeties.

When I got home and un packed all my new items I was feeling really confident and happy, so I decided to take my two little dogs for a walk round the block on their new double lead. As it was a Sunday there was no one about apart from two little boys playing rugby on the road near me, so I didn't bump into any one or get intimidated by any teenagers. The dogs pulled me all the way round the block and even though it was only a 10-15 minute walk it felt good to get out and to have done it alone and not passed out with panic! I didn't feel comfortable, I did feel a niggling panic all the time but I kept talking to Oscar and Alfie and walking fast so it was okay.
I'd like to walk them every day from now on.

The soap stuff is going really well. I love my little room so much. All the girls I'd sent samples to received them today so will be putting their review videos on youtube soon, which I am SO excited about!!

Tomorrow I'm going to see a councellor who one of my Mum's friends reccomended. She's private and is supposed to be really good.. I hope she is. I hope she listens and understands and doesn't pressurise me to do things I really cannot do.

Anyway, it's getting late and I want to read my book before I go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment