Friday 29 October 2010

Sad Face- Halloween

I've just got home from a Halloween house party at my friend's Carina and Gedge's. I went as a Sad Clown.. not very scary I know but I've wanted to paint my face like a clown for ages and thought this was the perfect opportunity! I only had some cheapo face paint from Asda but it seemed to work well! I also sprinkled some talc on my face to sort of "set" the face paint so it'd last longer.


My boyfriend went as the marshmellow man from Ghost Busters. I've never seen the film but his outfit was more cute than scary!




I'm really pleased with how it turned out, I think I got it quite neat and sad looking. When I got to the party every kept saying how sad I looked and that they wanted to give me a hug because they kept feeling sorry for my sad little face! A few people also said I looked cute!

Here I am trying to look happy and modelling my lush new hat from good old Primark! It was only £6 and is so fluffy and warm! Some people may not like it and think it's silly but I bloody love it!

This was taken when I'd gotten from from the party so the make up had kind of rubbed off a bit... Don't I look depressed!

Here I am ready to go out... Dear oh dear I do look forlorn don't I! This was taken with my boyfriend's new pc.. I think that's Sammy Davis Jnr in the background there!


I had a fun night and I'm glad I went. This afternoon I was humming and harring about going but I'm so glad I did :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww you look so cute with your sad clown face, I think I would have hugged you if I had seen you, as for marshmallow man he looks quite angry so I might have kicked him hehehehehehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you do look cute! Good artwork too! I love the marshmallow man outfit hehe :)

    ReplyDelete